Set three years after Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, Nathan Drake has presumably left the world of fortune hunting behind. It doesn't take long for adventure to come calling when Drake's brother, Sam, resurfaces seeking his help and offering an adventure Drake can't resist. On the hunt for Captain Henry Avery's long-lost treasure, Sam and Drake set off to find Libertalia, the pirate utopia deep in Madagascar. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End takes players on a journey through jungle isles, urban cities and snow-capped peaks on the search for Avery's fortune.
- Next-Gen Blockbuster Adventure: Uncharted 4 ushers in a more cinematic experience on the PS4 system with real-time cut scenes and new character animations to highlight Naughty Dog's signature storytelling.
- Dynamic Gameplay: Evolved mechanics give players many fresh approaches to gameplay, including new rope and grappling mechanics, added climbing moves and equipment, and seamless fluidity between melee, stealth, and combat.
- Expansive Environments: Varied and richly detailed environments open up with multiple navigation paths to encourage exploration. Gameplay and enemy AI strategically leverage the wider design and added verticality.
- Drivable Vehicles: For the first time in Uncharted history, drive vehicles during gameplay to make big moments even more spectacular and interactive.
- Uncharted Multiplayer: Uncharted 4 will continue to evolve the franchise's multiplayer experience on PS4.